Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Revealing Interview With ADHD Poster Child Richard Branson Live From Necker Island by "Brad Richdale"

Every year my friend Joe Polish takes 12 people to Neckar Island to brainstorm with the founder of Virgin, Richard Branson.

If you are an Entrepreneur I strongly suggest you go to www.joepolish.com and download his free offer.  I also suggest you listen to Joe's podcast with Dean Jackson, I Love Marketing. Dean and Joe are experts in content marketing, search marketing and opt in marketing.

I strongly suggest you listen to this interview with Richard.  You'll recognize some big name marketers asking questions including my friend Kevin Harrington from Shark Tank.  I also discuss this interview this month at Brad Richdale Business.

This type of story is great for opt in marketing, search marketing and content marketing.

                                              written by Brad Richdale Author